Thursday, July 8, 2010

GLAM + SPARKLES = ALICE + OLIVIA for MAC Cosmetics

Oooookay, because I've been getting free sample make-up pallets by Clinique, I've put off cosmetic shopping. However, when I was checking my email the other day, deleting all the unnecessary junk, the subject head of an email by MAC Cosmetics caught my eye: HIP + HAPPY = ALICE + OLIVE FOR MAC that is by far the most acceptable equation I will ever be happy to evaluate.

As you can tell by a couple posts down, I have become a mean fan of Alice + Olivia, I noticed their mention in FASHION magazine a couple issues ago. Needless to say, this line is quickly and steadily taking off. From the fashion industry to the make-up industry, Alice + Olivia is on one turbulent high.

The use of sequins in the clothing line, is transparent in the form of glitter, which is what makes the eye-Pigment, lipgloss and nail polish sparkle! Glam, hip, edgy and fun are all appropriate synonyms to describe Alice + Olivia.


I love dark eyeshadows, anything bold and eye popping, which is why this Partylicious shade is a new fav


Party lips kiss and never tell, which is why I'd pucker up with this shade of gloss called Dazzleglass Creme (first to the left)


& last, oh but definitely not least: a look isn't complete without the final touch of the fingertips. Right now, I'm rocking a tangerine nail colour but my go-to colour is, black (I know, what is up with me and this boring shade?) However, I'm down to be daring in this So Rich So Pretty purple lacquer!


*photo c/o of www.temptalia.com

No comments: