Sunday, June 20, 2010

Alice + Olivia

While scrolling through net-a-porter.com I came across an iridescent dress. Who would have thought forest green could come to life with the help of glitter, but Stacey Bendet, the New York designer behind Alice + Olivia. I kept clicking away at the different categories through net-a-porter, and for all you avid online shoppers - it's not easy to keep your eyes focused on just one designer (especially when Chloe, Just Cavali and Elizabeth and James are adorning your computer screen). However, it seemed that eyes happened to be attracted to Alice + Olivia.

Voila -- I present to you some of my faves from this new found designer.


evan sequined striped sweater

chambray carrie cuffed rolled up &198

gold sequined skirt $396

sequined bustier dress $495


Either I have just adapted to a love for sequins within the past 20 minutes, or Bendet is just a genius when it comes to making sequins look wearable without mimicking a disco ball.

No comments: