Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Changes - 2Pac

I had a mini-heart attack, I thought I lost my blog when I couldn't sign in using the new blogger 'sign in' format. Why, when I get comfortable with something, it always changes - ahem, Facebook.

So, it's like this blog has been hiding, lacking updates full of pictures and all my 'wish I had this ... and this' collection of clothes via polyvore. I apologize, managing two blogs is hard - and putting this one on the lower level of priorities is even harder. But - no sense in whining, I still get to write and post pictures of everything lovely! I, have moved from 'intern' to 'blog manager' at DITC, (check it out ditcblog.wordpress.com). Yeah, it's pretty exciting working for a PR firm, I get to learn without the tuition fees.

So, if you noticed I also get to work on two different blog ports: blogger and wordpress. Which of the two do I prefer? Or better yet, which of the two offer more perks?

Well with blogger the biggeset pro is being able to design your layout yourself, switch colours, fonts and background - the rest of the navigation is much like wordpress. With wordpress however, you can track your readership! which is very, very cool and easily install 'widgets' like Twitter, Blogrolls, Links etc. I am no computer junkie (like I once was), but those little perks go a long way.

(Oh, and if you're wondering why this post is entitled 'Changes - 2Pac' it's because I feel, along with Blogger making some changes about their site, so am I, in life)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to like blogger.com better, because it's so easy to change it's appearance, etc. But I'm discovering that WordPress is actually more versatile if you get to know the in's and out's of it.