Friday, July 30, 2010

Vogue Italy

I don't have a numerous stack of fashion magazines cluttered in my house, but I do have plenty of bookmarks on my computer to my favourite magazines online.

www.vogue.it is just a click away to savvy fashion picks, a peak away from yesterday's fashion trends resurrected by great photographs and of course everything else in between - without the pages. These are my favourites highlights from it's Trends and Beauty departments:

Burberry's beauties


Photo C/O of Vogue Italy


These models are stellar and beautiful to say the least. According to Vogue Italy they are the faces for Burberry Beauty's new campaign, each with particular qualities that radiates in front of and away from the camera. Read the full article here by Judith Jaquet

Too early to be posting pictures of over-sized knits? Nah, everything about this picture is just sick. Check out the safety-pin glasses


Photo C/O Vogue Italy


Winter isn't for another five months (maybe even earlier), but I just couldn't resist posting this picture. It does sort of make my head sweat, as I'm already perspiring just sitting here, doing nothing - but the black knit veil put against the woolly knit toque just did it for me. Amazing photo, amazing trends, amazing Italy.

Ankle-boot heels don't just look better, they're also much more comfortable


Photo C/O Vogue Italy


Vogue Italy likes ankle-boot heels and so do I! Cheers to Moschino's black buckle heeled-boot!

No comments: