Thursday, May 13, 2010

my favorite word: inspiration


It was a beautiful day to start, and then the umbrella came out - so I found comfort in between mounds and mounds of books, that is Chapters. It's like a library in there, find a book, snag a seat, read away.

I pulled out the 'encyclopedia' of my favorite fashion duo: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. From watching them on Full House, to Two of Kind, even New York Minute -- I admired them, their books, movies and now, their style.


The love, the talent and the passion that MK & A posses is influential to myself. When I try to wrap my head around the success that MK & A have founded their names on I am almost dumbfounded. The exquisite, outrageous and pure style is so highly respected that the most coveted names in the fashion industry such as Karl Lagerfeld and Diane Von Frutsenberg are found pressed in the pages of this book: Influence, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

No comments: