Thursday, May 27, 2010

LaSalle College First Rendition

I met Aeron Avinou and Genevieve Bergeron at JK Model's 1st Year Anniversary when they kindly invited me to LaSalle College's First Rendition, graduate fashion show.
Aeron and I. What a bubbly soul, her smiles are contagious!


There's something refreshing about the art of graduate students. LaSalle College hosted their first annual grad fashion show in Vancouver at The Century House. From the antique Spanish decor with a portrait of Che Guevara, to the coffee stained programme, the theme of the First Rendition tied nicely together.


This was one of my favorite dresses: simple yet classic. And yes, it reminds me very much of Miss Monroe -- Photo courtesy of Peter Jensen


The show took a fun, quirky turn when ladies bared the stage with moustaches. The geometric folds, and futuristic flare made for a unique, playful set. -- Photo courtesy of Peter Jensen

1 comment:

Bavubuka Foundation said...

That "Monroe"-styled dress was my fave, too.