Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ice Water Fashion Show

I haven't updated in a while, and I was going to hold off until tomorrow, because I really need some shut-eye, but I have this urge to share what fun I've been having in the last two days.

Malene Grotrian's Ice Water Fashion Show:
Courtesy of www.afootmagazine.com, I was able to attend Malene Grotrian's Ice Water Fashion Show, (check out the website in the next week or so to see my full article), all I can say is WOW. Beautiful, bold and breathtaking designs came strutting down that catwalk.
I met some new faces and was introduced to new names, what a spectacle! Here are a few snap shots!


Corinnee Kessel from Greenscape Silk Designs and the band Los Furios


Chocolate concoction, human dessert platter, now that's dining in fashion


Robin, friend of Malene's with pieces from Malene's past collections. Love the feathered bustier!


Favorite. Mermaid dress gone couture. Love, love, love.


My wearings for the night: Sakura layered dress in champagne and blazer from H&M. (Don't mind my broken-looking leg)

Sincerely,
Kyla

No comments: