Sunday, May 2, 2010

Party Steez


I cut her hair, she cleans up my coffee spills, I feed her cake, she makes me laugh. The night that followed us was filled with dancing, champagne, laughs and reuniting with friends. ALL LOVE. Snapshots of the girls in their 'dress to impress' attire. One thing about having outings with these girls is that they're always ready to show off great style. Feel free to admire.




This is Jory (right), formally known as 'jbaby,' simple black -neck dress fits for any occasion, in this case dinner+dancing. I didn't get a shot of her heeled boots, but she paired with them brown studded boots! Very cute. A dress that can be worn for a night out in town or played casual. I don't know if you can notice the pocket on the side, but even that little bit of detailing makes the difference. (L)





Birthday Girl, Hannah, dressed all in white, with bright red lips, love the contrast! And the ruffled dress, made top.

Ariane, in a black Guess dress. I love the fit of this dress. Perfect party dress, or special occassion.
I went pretty cas', I need to update my wardrobe with dresses! Im pretty sure my outfit cost me a total of $50. Yeah, the shirt and shoes were a free deal. Gotta love having sisters.


Nema S: the floral print is so fitting for the season even though it's raining, & you can never go wrong with adding a belt (or having a belt like accessory)-- I love this outfit even more because of the sweetheart top! Bonnie P: Piece by Forever XXI, why is that everyone I know can snag something super cute and fitting, but everytime I go I leave with...earings, I have yet to find something this cute&fun!

Girls of the night with the high-waisted skirts Kayla M: The off-the-shoulder top and chain mini purse is such a cute and classy combo, off-the-shoulder. never goes out of style. Love the detailing of the buttons and the hidden pockets, it may just look like pleating ... but no, you can hide a camera in there ;) Tiffany N: With the high-waisted skirt, for those sexy legs mama! The printed halter is fun and unique, not sure where she got it - but she rocks it.


Told ya these girls have style

No comments: