Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's been a while

Two months later.

First year of J-SCHOOL is OVER. What better way to celebrate than with the ones you spent it with, right? A can of Rockstar Vodka and a shot of tequila later and I'm ready to roll, into sleep, or a deep conversation, about ... about things that my memory will most likely not retain. Oh the wonders of being less than 105 lbs, $3.95 spent at the BCL will go a long way.

It's been a good two months of full on education - now it's time to put that to the test.

Hello, real world.

I'm thinking of starting a new blog, under a new name, strictly about fashion, music, life and beauty. Or stay with this name and continue on with the love, a more devoted love. Which means updates daily, or at least weekly, with pictures. Whaddya think?

I got a new haircut - good bye bangs, adios!

Tonight = smashing good times. Mexican inspired party with taquitos, enchiladas, burritos, salsa, chips and some dancing, actually a lot of dancing.

I've got my eyes on: non-blue jeans, coloured pants!

No comments: