Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hannah's 20.

Hannah, my best friend, turned 20 yesterday. So what better way to celebrate than adorning her with a cute little trinket by Marc Jacobs and mixing her all time favorite past times into one space. We present to you: Raw Canvas.


Eat, drink and make art. This space was beautiful, fun, and welcoming. The people were amazing, and it's not just because my j-school mate Lauren was working, but Scotty too -- to him, I will be known as the girl who stepped on his painting, literally. It was not by cause, but simply because I apparently can't see where I walk. The pictures of our finished products will have to come later. I fail at bringing my camera with me, and Hannah's memory card only had room for a couple of shots, so our BB's had to suffice.

Ben Harper and Xavier Rudd were among the artists that played during our paint session. Love, love, love.

Tip for the day: keep makeup fresh!

No comments: