Friday, October 3, 2008

Spread Music

I have become unbelievably tired lately and no matter how much sleep I catch it never seems like enough. So I went to the doctors and they tested my blood. I am aneamic. It's not that bad ... really.

The other day was the first time I had a Drumstick, the rounded, peanut covered icecream cone. I should've taken the Haagen Dazs.

-----

For Payton's birthday, his mom got him a dresser (thanks Rochelle!) Now our closet has transformed from one of the scenes off Twister to a normal looking closet, with folded clothes, neatly hung and pressed. Thanks to me. I have been folding mounds of laundry that it excites me whenever a load is done. Speaking of, there's a pile of miscellaneous whites wating to be put away.

-----

I hate anticipating for phone calls .... hello?

-----

The bus rides to school have become my favorite part of the morning. Main Street, you have a close place in my heart. Skull Candy earphones you make music so much more enjoyable to listen to, sometimes I turn my volume up so the person next to me can listen too. Spread Music.

No comments: